These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern the use of the services of the Site.
Using this site in the future, you confirm and agree with the terms of its functioning and work. If this is not the case, you can not use its services.
Principal concepts and definitions
"User" is the person who registers the account on the site.
«Tour Guide» - a person who registered on this site as a tour guide (“Register as a Tour Guide”).
«Tourist» - a person who registered on this site as a tourist ("Register as a Traveler").
“Content” - text, images, audio, video or other materials.
"User Content" means all content that the User publishes, uploads, submits or transmits to be accessible through GuidesFinder.
Description of the services
GuidesFinder helps tourists and local tour guides find each other. Travelers use this site to plan their tours. Message system allows to realize direct communication between tourists and tour guides. Tourist can write a message to any tour guide who is registered on the site.
All details of the provision of services and payment are discussed by the tourist and tour guide directly.
Comments of tourist
The tourist can write a comment about the work of the tour guide, going to the personal profile of this tour guide. Reviews form the rating of tour guides. The comment of a tourist is his evaluation opinion. GuidesFinder is not responsible for the opinions of tourists.
Payments and settlements
Registration as a tourist on the site is absolutely free.
Tour guides create their visiting cards at GuidesFinder is also free. A Basic (free) account available for anyone tour guides.
Tour guide with a Basic (free) Account can go to Premium Account. Premium Account is a paid service. Pricing varies depending on which period of time choose.
A Premium Account is available by subscription and to be purchased for the specified period. Within that specified period, all the benefits of the Premium Account are available.
Return of funds is governed by the Return Policy.
You agree that we may communicate with you electronically by way of e-mail or by posting notices on the Site.
Conditions and restrictions on use
You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes.
The website cannot be used for employment or for a business not connected with tourist services.
You may not post on or transmit through the site User Content that is:
- defamatory, unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful, sexist, or racially or ethnically offensive;
- constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights;
- violates any statute, regulation or ordinance; promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited mail;
- promotes, encourages, or facilitates terrorism.
When registering an account, a user confirming that at the time of registration he is a person over 18 years of age.
You may not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any User Content on or through the Site that:
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancel bots, time bombs, spyware or other computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with the operations of the Site or with other users of this Site;
- is knowingly untrue, inaccurate or misleading;
- interferes with the operation of the Site in any manner.
You further agree that you will not:
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a GuidesFinder officer, director, employee or representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Infiltrate or otherwise seek to gain unauthorized access to, or compromise the integrity of, the Site;
- Harvest, collect or store information about the users of this Site or the User Content posted by others on this Site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Site;
- Use any automated procedure to gather information or data from the Site by means of what is commonly called a “bot” or otherwise;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or breach or attempt to breach the security of software, networks, servers, data, computers or other hardware relating to the Site (or that of any third party that is hosting or interfacing with any part of the Site).
You agree not to use any of the trademarks or service marks or other content accessible through this Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which such content is made available to you. You agree not to defame or disparage us, our trademark, or any aspect of this Site.
The user acknowledges and agrees that certain content that is available and used for working on this Site may be protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights.
Role of GuidesFinder
GuidesFinder is not a tour operator nor it is a travel agent.
GuidesFinder is not a party of the contract between users (tourists and tour guides) and has no responsibility for both parties of the agreement.
It is the Tour Guides responsibility to provide travel services. In other words, Tour Guides represented on the website are independent contractors.
By applying this site you agrees that before placing the order, the tourist carefully read the offer of the private guide. The tourist understands and recognizes that the local tours offered on the website may be associated with personal risk. By accepting our Terms and Conditions, you thereby absolve GuidesFinder from all claims in respect of any loss, injury or death as a result of these risks.
In our turn, GuidesFinder will do it’s best to monitor Tour Guide profiles.
GuidesFinder is not responsible for accessing the data network providing the use of the site. The user understands that such access may include third-party fees (for example, an ISP).
Creating an account
To use the site, the user creates a tourist or tour guide account.
The user is also responsible for the security of the addresses and passwords of his account, and is also fully responsible for the actions when using his account.
Registration is available to the user at any time when the site exists.
The user account can be deleted only when contacting the technical support service of the site.
Return of funds when deleting a Premium Tour Account is governed by the return policy.